Looking for 7 baby shower ideas on a budget? You've come to the right place.
Planning a baby shower can be tough. Whether you're the mom-to-be or her bestie, there's a lot of pressure to make it an occasion to remember without breaking the bank.
But don't worry. We've done the hard work for you with these super sweet yet affordable baby shower ideas for a party you'll never forget.
7 baby shower ideas on a budget
- Picnic in the park: You can't go wrong with a picnic in the park. All you need is a cute blanket, your best girls, and some snacks and sweet treats. You can even play some party games and make a special baby shower playlist for the occasion. If you don't know the baby's sex, you could ask your guests to dress in pink or blue depending on what gender they think the baby will be.
- Sleepover club: Girlie sleepovers really are the best. And they don't need to end just because you're going to be a mom. Invite your tribe over, stock up on snacks and your favourite takeaway, and reminisce about the old times for a night!
- Brunch date: Nothing says treat time better than a brunch in your favourite place. Some places will let you decorate, or do it for you, and you can bring some baby shower games for entertainment.
- Beach day: A baby shower with a difference for sure, but who says it can't be done on the sand?! Head to your favourite beach, get a nice spot in the shade, and all you have to do is relax and take a dip when it gets too hot!
- Baking morning: You don't need to be a master baker for this one. All you need are the ingredients, pink and blue food colouring for fun, and some recipes. Best of all, you can all sit back and eat what you've baked when you're finished!
- Movie marathon: Maybe everyone on the invite list picks their favourite movie and you all sit around and binge, with your favourite snacks of course.
- Painting class: If there aren't any classes nearby, why not just buy some art kits and set up a little studio at home? Painting has so many benefits for your mental health and you may even discover a hidden talent.